Welcome to Green Flag F1! This is a news website founded in 2015 that aims to give an in depth look into Formula 1 both on and off the track. Formula 1 has been the pinnacle of motorsport since its inception in the 1950s and has seen some of the biggest names compete for the prized title of Formula 1 World Champion. Whether you are part of the Tifosi or you are new to the sport, this website is a great place to learn about what makes Formula 1 so popular. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Green Flag F1 strives to give a unique experience in the way you read and interpret the world of Formula 1. We do this by providing honest, accurate and relevant stories without having pop up ads and viruses which creates streams of stress-free articles. We value our readers in many different ways such as, enabling easy ways to comment on stories, links to follow us on various social media sites and in-depth information on the upcoming races. This is a friendly but not PC website, we accept argument and debate and love to hear opinions of all complexities on any topic. The only thing we ask is to keep language appropriate.
Like us on Facebook!
Vandoorne still has a chance at McLaren, says Brown
Force India to exit administration in ‘two or three weeks’
Horner thought Ricciardo was joking about Renault switch
Analysis: Ferrari helped cause Mercedes’ Austria implosion
Hamilton and Lauda criticise Vettel penalty
Despite 17-second win, Hamilton insists Ferrari is “slightly ahead”
- False rumours of Michael Schumacher move to Mallorca clarified August 16, 2018Spanish authorities have blamed a mistranslation for fuelling incorrect media reports that injured Formula 1 legend Michael Schumacher was poised to move to Mallorca
- Replacing Alonso at McLaren for 2019 'particularly special' - Sainz August 16, 2018Carlos Sainz Jr says replacing his idol Fernando Alonso at the McLaren Formula 1 team next season makes the move "particularly special"
- Carlos Sainz Jr takes Fernando Alonso's McLaren F1 drive for 2019 August 16, 2018McLaren has announced Carlos Sainz Jr will race for it in the 2019 Formula 1 season, replacing the outgoing Fernando Alonso
- Esteban Ocon: Mercedes Formula 1 seat just a matter of time August 16, 2018Esteban Ocon believes a Mercedes Formula 1 drive is "just a matter of time" and says his future lies with the German manufacturer regardless of his 2019 team
- How Hamilton is leading 2018 F1 title rival Vettel's championship August 16, 2018Lewis Hamilton suggested Mercedes had done a "slightly better job" at getting the most from its Formula 1 car than Ferrari has in 2018 after winning the Hungarian Grand Prix