Welcome to Green Flag F1! This is a news website founded in 2015 that aims to give an in depth look into Formula 1 both on and off the track. Formula 1 has been the pinnacle of motorsport since its inception in the 1950s and has seen some of the biggest names compete for the prized title of Formula 1 World Champion. Whether you are part of the Tifosi or you are new to the sport, this website is a great place to learn about what makes Formula 1 so popular. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Green Flag F1 strives to give a unique experience in the way you read and interpret the world of Formula 1. We do this by providing honest, accurate and relevant stories without having pop up ads and viruses which creates streams of stress-free articles. We value our readers in many different ways such as, enabling easy ways to comment on stories, links to follow us on various social media sites and in-depth information on the upcoming races. This is a friendly but not PC website, we accept argument and debate and love to hear opinions of all complexities on any topic. The only thing we ask is to keep language appropriate.
The Crucial Takeaway From Red Bull’s Surprising Day In Suzuka
Lowe thinks 2019 regulations heading in “right direction”
Arrivabene admits championship looks “impossible”
Analysis: Ferrari helped cause Mercedes’ Austria implosion
Hamilton and Lauda criticise Vettel penalty
Despite 17-second win, Hamilton insists Ferrari is “slightly ahead”
- F1 bosses rule out trying format shake-up once title is decided October 19, 2018Formula 1 chiefs have ruled out the idea of experimenting with a 'super weekend' format change this season, if the world championship battle is settled early
- Max Verstappen: Renault 2019 F1 promises are 'the same old song' October 19, 2018Max Verstappen says Renault's pledge to produce an all-new Formula 1 engine next year that can close the gap to Mercedes and Ferrari is "the same old song"
- Ferrari brings major F1 floor upgrade to United States Grand Prix October 19, 2018Ferrari is to test a major new floor update at the United States Grand Prix as it bids to keep itself in the Formula 1 championship hunt
- 2018 Infiniti Engineering Academy USA regional winner revealed October 18, 2018An automotive engineering student has won the opportunity of a lifetime with the Infiniti Engineering Academy to pursue a career in Formula 1
- Williams working on signing Esteban Ocon for 2019 F1 season October 18, 2018Williams is working on signing Esteban Ocon for next season but it depends on the Formula 1 team raising the necessary budget