Welcome to Green Flag F1! This is a news website founded in 2015 that aims to give an in depth look into Formula 1 both on and off the track. Formula 1 has been the pinnacle of motorsport since its inception in the 1950s and has seen some of the biggest names compete for the prized title of Formula 1 World Champion. Whether you are part of the Tifosi or you are new to the sport, this website is a great place to learn about what makes Formula 1 so popular. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Green Flag F1 strives to give a unique experience in the way you read and interpret the world of Formula 1. We do this by providing honest, accurate and relevant stories without having pop up ads and viruses which creates streams of stress-free articles. We value our readers in many different ways such as, enabling easy ways to comment on stories, links to follow us on various social media sites and in-depth information on the upcoming races. This is a friendly but not PC website, we accept argument and debate and love to hear opinions of all complexities on any topic. The only thing we ask is to keep language appropriate.
Red Bull could be “step in front” in 2019
Horner blames “irresponsible” Ocon for robbing Brazil victory
Verstappen seen repeatedly pushing Ocon post-race in Brazil
Analysis: Ferrari helped cause Mercedes’ Austria implosion
Gilles Villeneuve: Natural Talent, Great Competitor, and “The Fastest Ever”
Hamilton and Lauda criticise Vettel penalty
- The tech differences that defined F1's Ferrari-Mercedes title battle December 17, 2018The key technical differences between Mercedes and Ferrari and how they defined the 2018 Formula 1 title battle are scrutinised in our special analysis of their respective challengers
- Racing Point F1 team reveals date for launch of new look in 2019 December 17, 2018The Racing Point Formula 1 team is set to reveal its new look at the Canadian International AutoShow next February
- Mercedes didn't understand F1 engine upgrade at first December 17, 2018Mercedes initially did not fully understand the engine upgrade that it introduced for the second half of the 2018 Formula 1 season
- McLaren's Norris and Sainz want Alonso's input on 2019 F1 car December 17, 2018Fernando Alonso's input on the 2019 McLaren Formula 1 car would be "very valuable", reckon new drivers Lando Norris and Carlos Sainz Jr
- Robert Kubica understands why his F1 return has prompted doubters December 17, 2018Robert Kubica says he understands why people remain doubtful about his ability ahead of his Formula 1 return because he would also have doubts if he was a team boss