Red Bull and Renault tensions ramping up?
The fallout from the Singapore Grand Prix has found its way to Sochi, Russia.
Questions over Renault’s power unit have found their way to Sochi, as the fallout continues between the French marque and Max Verstappen.
Verstappen suffered drivability problems during the Singapore Grand Prix weekend and made his feelings rather public.
- Red Bull could be “step in front” in 2019
- Horner blames “irresponsible” Ocon for robbing Brazil victory
Now, in Sochi, Renault’s Managing Director has responded, as the ongoing relationship between Red Bull and Renault continues to slowly drop away.
Red Bull could be “step in front” in 2019
Horner blames “irresponsible” Ocon for robbing Brazil victory
Verstappen seen repeatedly pushing Ocon post-race in Brazil
Analysis: Ferrari helped cause Mercedes’ Austria implosion
Gilles Villeneuve: Natural Talent, Great Competitor, and “The Fastest Ever”
Hamilton and Lauda criticise Vettel penalty
- The tech differences that defined F1's Ferrari-Mercedes title battle December 17, 2018The key technical differences between Mercedes and Ferrari and how they defined the 2018 Formula 1 title battle are scrutinised in our special analysis of their respective challengers
- Racing Point F1 team reveals date for launch of new look in 2019 December 17, 2018The Racing Point Formula 1 team is set to reveal its new look at the Canadian International AutoShow next February
- Mercedes didn't understand F1 engine upgrade at first December 17, 2018Mercedes initially did not fully understand the engine upgrade that it introduced for the second half of the 2018 Formula 1 season
- McLaren's Norris and Sainz want Alonso's input on 2019 F1 car December 17, 2018Fernando Alonso's input on the 2019 McLaren Formula 1 car would be "very valuable", reckon new drivers Lando Norris and Carlos Sainz Jr
- Robert Kubica understands why his F1 return has prompted doubters December 17, 2018Robert Kubica says he understands why people remain doubtful about his ability ahead of his Formula 1 return because he would also have doubts if he was a team boss